Their affordable vacations Costa Rica package includes: San José, La Fortuna City and Arenal Volcano and Manuel Antonio Beach.
In day 1. Arrival In San Jose
Their affordable vacations Costa Rica package begins with your arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport. After arrival at San Jose Airport, you will meet with a representative who will explain you all the details information about the tour and will provide a voucher package. Then you have to go to Radisson Hotel after that you can enjoy your free time.
In day 2. Move To The Arenal Volcano
After taking breakfast at the hotel in morning, transfer to the Arenal Volcano area and the city of La Fortuna. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of rural Costa Rica along the way. Along the way, enjoy various picturesque towns and some of the most common crops such as pineapple plantations, bananas, mangoes, sugarcane and more.
In day 3. Freestyle Day On Campus.
In the 3rd day after early breakfast customize your vacations Costa Rica with the included adventures of your choice. Please select one. To your final itinerary this option will be added.
- Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge. A boat trip to the wetlands where you can enjoy the wildlife.
- Horseback riding to Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Mundo Aventura Zipline Canopy Tour.
- Mountain biking Arenal. On a bike tour explore the area
- La Fortuna waterfall on horseback.
- Excursion to Arenal Volcano. Explore former lava formations on the 1968 trail and private preserve
- Arenal Suspension Bridges. Enjoy a walk through the rainforest on trails and suspension bridges
- Lake Arenal by kayak. An adventurous experience in the calm waters of Lake Arenal by kayak
- Paddleboard Lake Arenal. An adventurous experience in the calm waters of Lake Arenal on a paddle board
In day 4. Area To Manuel Antonio National Park
First go for breakfast at hotel. Then explore the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park on the Pacific coast and breakfast at your hotel and transfer to that place. When you arrive at the Costa Verde Hotel in the mid-afternoon, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the surroundings and relax in the pool. In the evening you are free. You can take lunch and dinner on your own.
In day 5. Walk Through Manuel Antonio Nature Park
Complete your breakfast at first. The Manuel Antonio Specialist brings you the privilege of experiencing Costa Rica’s premier tourist attraction, Manuel Antonio National Park. Embark on a beautiful expedition with a highly trained and educated Costa Rican naturalist who will show you the treasures living in the park. Come enjoy the 33-year-old exotic, biodiverse tropical rainforest that Manuel Antonio National Park has to offer.
In day 6. Manuel Antonio
Leisure. Enjoy the best of Manuel Antonio on your own or explore the area with another tour.
In last day. Manuel Antonio To San Jose
During the morning, there is a great opportunity to explore the area on your own and enjoy the beach. After lunch, transfer to San Jose. Upon arrival, check into the Radisson Hotel and charge time.